Risk free 15-Day Trial!
What's restful sleep worth to you? If you're not completely satisfied return it within 15 days.
Call 844-567-5112 to speak with a Sleep Specialist.
No smart phone?
Nitelink2 is designed to enhance the already rich features of the goodnite™ pillow. Even without a smart phone you’ll still experience responsive snore correction while you sleep.
- Adjust listening sensitivity. If you feel the pillow is moving you too much throughout the night, you can reduce the sensitivity.
- Choose between connecting the phone every time you go to bed, or select ‘Remember’ for your goodnite™ to always connect when your phone is nearby.
- Version 2.7.0 also provides background sync, faster firmware updates, improved interface and additional settings.
- Make sure goodnite™ is set to active in the profile tab and set your recording time.
- You may close your phone and even turn it off, goodnite™ records the data and synchronizes it to the app.
- The next morning, turn on app and connect it with goodnite™ via Bluetooth. Last night’s sleep data will synchronize from the pillow to the app in about 1-2 min.
- If you want to compare how much snoring reduction after using the pillow, you can select one or several nights to turn the pillow active OFF to get a base line for comparison.
- Download Nitelink2 and make sure Bluetooth is on in your phones settings
- Turn on Bluetooth and power button on control unit
- Press ‘Touch to connect’ to connect goodniteTM to Nitelink2
- If needed, profile tab will instruct you to perform a firmware update. Follow instructions in app to begin update. This will take about 5-10 min.
- If a screen displaying firmware update in progress does not appear after 5min, Bluetooth connection may have been lost. Please connect goodniteTM to app and try again.
- After firmware is installed, a message will appear instructing you to wait for 1-2 min until flashing on control unit stops. Once flashing stops, turn power off and back on.
- Press ‘Touch to connect’ to once again connect Nitelink2 to goodniteTM. If updated successfully, profile tab will display updated firmware version
How do I know what level of sensitivity to choose?
- The current default sensitivity mode is the highest. If the snoring detection is set to very sensitive, the APP will show more snoring during the night. If the snoring detection is set to low sensitivity, the snoring is less.
Does the application or the pillow record my sleeping data?
- Data is recorded within the pillow and then synched to Nitelink2 via Bluetooth
How is data synchronized to the app?
- Turn on the app and connect it with goodniteTM via Bluetooth, if it is not already connected. Last night’s sleep data will be synchronized from the pillow to the app.
This will normally take 1-2 minutes.
NiteLink2 is compatible with:
iPhone: 4s, 5c, 5, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+
iPad: Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th Gen
Samsung Galaxy: S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge
Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7, 10
HTC: Desire, One Series
LG: G Series
Motorola: E, G, X, Droid
Learn more about the goodnite Pillow×
Setting up your goodnite Pillow×